Return and Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at RXEquipped.com. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
– You have 20 calendar days from the date you receive an item to return it to us for a refund. Only items that are defective can be returned.
– To be eligible for a refund, you MUST first contact us to request a return authorization. Items returned without a return authorization will be rejected. Once you receive a return authorization, your item must be returned to us (or to whom we direct) unused and in the same condition in which you received it, and it must be in the original packaging. You must also have the original receipt or proof of purchase.
– Once we receive your item, we will notify you that we have received it. After we inspect your returned item, we will notify you of the status of your refund. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
– You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs (if any) for shipping the item to you are non¬refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of original shipping costs may be deducted from your refund.
– Some items, including items that are not in their original condition or packaging when returned to us, require a re-stocking fee. We will advise you if your item requires a restocking fee when you contact us about your return.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding our return/refund policy.